You have still not visited a concert but are told that you will have a good time. You were even skeptical about the huge concert ticket price. Below are some good reasons why attending concert can be a good idea.
You will burn calories
There is lots of standing, dancing and jumping at many concerts, so can be a good workout. However, it is much better than watching TV lying on a couch or bed. Even if it is a classic music concert the walk from car parking to concert venue will also offer a great evening workout.
Raise your spirit
Concerts can boost your emotions and make you feel happy for several days. Excitement to purchase symphony tickets and attend the show with friends helps to create happy memories. The cost is worth the optimistic experience you will enjoy listening to the band play live.
Discover new sounds
Many bands play a couple of melodious opening act to excite the crowd and make their feet dance. These opening acts may be an individual or band you may not be familiar with. Therefore, visiting a concert gives a chance to experience live music as well as discover melodic new sounds, which you did not know you liked.
Many people’s mood gets influenced with symphonies or melodies. Thus, it is helpful to enhance your mood. If the band grows popular in future than you can take pride in telling everyone that you had heard them live in an opening act.
Live Concerts are not only held at large venues only but you can visit local bands that play live in parks. Many communities also offer live music for people to socialize, meet new people as well as get involved in the society.
When you attend small community event, you get an opportunity to support local performers and give their career a boost. It is a great way to show your eagerness to get involved and support your community.
A live concert means you will be surrounded by other music lovers in a secure area. Concerts are disreputable for alcohol and drugs but if you make wise choices then such situations can be averted. You can have a good and relaxing time surrounded by hundreds of people doing what you are.
Attending a concert is like investing money in memories, which is eternal. Below are some symphony concert expected etiquettes –
- Arrive half an hour early because you and your friends can have ample time to find your seats and settle for the performance.
- All the electronic devices need to be silenced or turned off because the noise can possibly disrupt the concert.
- Patrons participating in the concert wear elegant, semi-formal, business attire. So viewers can wear what they feel comfortable in.
- If you get delayed then wait patiently for the program to pause.
- Never sing, hum, whisper, talk, or move bag or other personal belonging.
- Never exit hall while performance is live.
- Follow experienced concert goers for cue to applause.
- Adhere to intermission time limits and return to the seat.
At a live symphony concert, you get to experience the live music power and passion.